Do you want more from your physiotherapy career?
- The flexibility to fit in time for yourself and your family without work getting in the way
- Variety and choice in the type of work you do, the clients you meet and the places you meet them
- The opportunity to be innovative, develop meaningful solutions and see the positive outcomes you generate every week
- Some hands-off time, to save your body and your mind
If so, Ethos Health has a job for you!
Ethos Health has been improving the health & safety of individuals and workforces in Sydney, Newcastle, the Hunter and beyond for more than 20
years, through treatment, training, education and industry leading health programs that we continue to develop in-house. We provide a range of
practice-based clinical services and work externally with businesses and organisations from all industry sectors, plus sporting clubs, medical
specialists, private health insurers, private hospitals and more.
We’re looking for a full or part time physiotherapist with a minimum of two years post-grad experience to join our team. If successful,
you will join our consulting team based in Sydney or Newcastle, working alongside and supported by 15 other health professionals.
You will learn new skills and play a role in the development of new programs.
Newcastle based applicants have the additional opportunity of a mixed clinical and consulting role with clinical work incorporating any or all of sports,
musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, hand therapy, womens health and private hospital caseloads.
To fit in with our team you’ll need to be:
- Passionate about helping people and getting great outcomes
- Bursting with ideas
- A great communicator
If you would like more information please contact Mark Williams on 0402 842 927, or to apply please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 14 October 2016. Applications from physiotherapists without AHPRA registration will not be considered.