Peter Standish on behalf of AUSIMM will be conducting a webinar with our very own Trent Watson and will be asking a range of in-depth questions to explore what decision makers and workers can do to minimise the potential risk of unwanted fatigue events.
Peter has a wealth of experience in the mining sector and has been exposed to the worst outcomes that can arise from poor decisions, having investigated many fatal and serious incidents over the years.
Trent Watson is a recognised subject matter expert in the field of Fatigue Risk Management and will be joining Peter Standish to sharing his knowledge and to discuss how sites can manage fatigue.
By attending this webinar on ‘how to manage fatigue’ you will also earn yourself CPD points.
Trent and Peter will be discussing the following areas:
- Key obligations for decision makers, designers, supervisors and managers in Australian Organisations
- Leading practice fatigue prevention and detection methods
- Early warning signs of changing exposure to fatigue-related threats, and
- Key points you can include in your daily routines to protect yourself from poor decisions arising from fatigue.
- Additional questions from attendees.
Monday 29th October 2:30 p.m. (AEST)
How to join?
To join the webinar please sign up using the AusIMM’s web link below.