Fatigue Supervisior Training
Fatigue Supervisor training has been developed to ensure that people in leadership roles can competently exercise due diligence with respect to the management of the risk of fatigue in the workplace. The training aims to ensure that;
- management accept fatigue as a safety issue.
- workers feel comfortable reporting fatigue to their supervisors.
- workers feel the discussion about fatigue is kept alive in the company.
- workers know the major fatigue concerns within their company and outside of their workgroups.
- workers think ahead of upcoming problems regarding fatigue – task planning/design or control plans.
- the organisation has resources available to cope with sudden problems with fatigue.
Learning objectives & content
Trainers will finish the course competent in the following areas
- Engaging people in fatigue prevention and management
- Monitoring the implementation of fatigue management strategies
- Applying rostering schedules in line with current policy and procedure
- Recognising breaches of fatigue management policies, procedures and regulations
- Developing and assessing staff competence in fatigue management
- Providing feedback to staff on shortcomings in fatigue management skills and knowledge
- Reporting on the implementation of fatigue management procedure
Fatigue Supervisor Training has been mapped against TLIF 3063 to ensure a high level of training can be delivered and assessed. All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
Prerequisites & Entry Requirements
It is desirable to have completed Ethos Health Fatigue Awareness course for comprehensive background information.
- Transport and logistics
- Emergency services