Men's Health 101
- on average live approximately five years less than women
- each hour, more than 4 men die prematurely from potentially preventable illness
- have approximately more than four times high suicide rate compared to women
- and this is just the start!
This presentation will take participants on a journey to value health! It will help participants to understand the true nature and magnitude of any risks to their health.The session aims to motivate participants to make lifestyle changes that meet their desired needs and a clear understanding of what changes they can make. This presentation will be a SNAPSHOT in time that could change a life!
Learning objectives & content
1) To outline why men experience poorer health outcomes.
2) To understand how modifiable life style risk factors impact on health outcomes.
3) To enable and empower participants to take action to improve risk relating to modifiable risk factors.
Each participant will have the opportunity to complete our ‘SNAPSHOT Wellbeing Check’ to identify why they would like to improve their health, what could they improve and how they will take action to improve lifestyle decisions and overall health.
Fatigue Risk Management
Consultancy / Subject Matter Expertise
Journey Management Training
Train The Trainer
Individual Fatigue Consultation
electronic Journey Management (eJMP)
Injury Prevention & Management
Early Intervention Assessment
Workstation Ergonomic Check
Physio @ Work
Manual Handling Training (MoveSafe)
Supervisor Manual Handing Training
Workplace health & Wellbeing
Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
Shift Work & Nutrition
Lunch & Learn Workshop
Health & Wellbeing Workshop
Pre-employments & Health Screening