MoveSafe - Train The Trainer
MoveSAFE Train-the-Trainer workshops provide the knowledge, skills and resources required to train the workforce on the implementation of the MoveSAFE strategies in accordance with national and state/territory legislation and relevant regulations.
If your workforce are exposed to a variety of lifting, lowering, pushing, pulling, carrying or otherwise move, hold or restrain any person, animal or thing involving one or more of the following:
- repetitive or sustained force
- high or sudden force
- repetitive movement
- sustained or awkward posture, or
- exposure to vibration.
Train-The-Trainer would be an effective way to educate your workforce using internal training resources.
Learning objectives & content
Participants will finish the course with knowledge in the following areas
- Instruct others regarding manual task safe work procedures to minimise the risk of injury
- Identify workplace specific hazardous manual tasks
- Undertake and lead manual task risk assessments
- Instruct peers regarding appropriate task specific manual task techniques to reduce soft tissue load on exertion
- Use and instruct peers regarding manual task lifting devices safely
- Instruct peers regarding appropriate warm up for work strategies
- Be able to lead pause break stretching exercise
Prerequisites & Entry Requirements
MoveSAFE Competency Workshop. Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment is desirable.
- Aged Care
- Health Care
- Local Government
- Transport and logistics
- Emergency services