Implementing health and wellbeing programs can be challenging but there is potential for huge benefit. As you know, the health of your employees has a significant impact on the productivity and resilience of your business.
Ethos Health is here to help. We’ve developed a comprehensive planning and implementation framework called RESHAPE.
Drawing on a deep body of research and industry experience, RESHAPE:
- Satisfies your strategic, operational, and financial goals
- Is customised to your organisation’s people, needs, and budget
- Encompasses modifiable mental and physical health risk factors
- Satisfies your legal, corporate, and social responsibilities for employee health, safety, and wellbeing under the WHS Act
- Is award-winning!
One of our senior consultants can come to you and facilitate (including via video) a 1-day workshop for you. Regardless of whether your organisation is just starting out on a workforce health journey, or you have established systems and are looking to ‘what’s next?’, we can help.
Look at what you can achieve in one day!
You will leave the 1-day RESHAPE workshop with the knowledge, skills, and resources to measurably improve the health of your workplace through:
- A clear understanding of the modifiable health and safety risk factors in your organisation
- An ROI calculator to understand how a healthy employee will save your business (through increased productivity, staff retention, and reduced absenteeism)
- A practical, affordable, and organisation-specific plan to improve the health of your workforce that is ready for management review
- An implementation guide and resources to execute the plan
Who is it for?
- Organisations from any industry sector
- Organisations with a leadership team that want to DO SOMETHING about the health of their workforce. You could be just starting out, or seasoned experts wanting to go the extra mile
- Organisations with, in general, between 100 and 5000 staff, including those with multiple sites. (Less than 100? We can still help – it’s just that a full day workshop may be overkill. Contact us to find out more)
If you would like more information on a RESHAPE workshop for your organisation, please contact us – we would love to hear from you.